When you use the WiFi in one of our venues
We provide you with free WiFi access whenever you visit one of our sites. We use a company called Wireless Social to do this. You are able to log in with a social media account such as Facebook and Twitter or sign up using a form.
You will always be asked for your consent to use your personal information:
- To ensure that content from Our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To collate and aggregate anonymised information for consumer analysis and statistical reporting.
- To associate Submitted Information and/or Additional Information and/or Device Information and/or Location Information and/or Log Information to enable analysis by Us and the owner or sponsor of any venue at which You use the Service as to how people move around such venues – in such circumstances, the MAC address of your Device is masked to prevent linking data to other sources.
- To contact you regarding your opinions on Our products and services which may be used for research and analysis to help Us to improve or modify those products and services.
- To help Us identify you when you contact or visit Us.
- When dealing with your inquiries and requests.
You can exercise your right to access, rectify, erase, restrict or object to our use of your information in this way, please see our Your Rights section for information.