How we use your information
This explains the ways we use the information we collect about you. Click on the links to find out more:
When you book a table or corporate event with us
When you use the WiFi in one of our venues
When you provide us with feedback
When you use our website
If you apply for a job or are employed by us
If you are captured on any of our CCTV cameras
You have the right to:
- Ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Ask us to change any information you feel is incorrect
- Ask us to erase the personal information we hold about you
- Ask us to restrict our use of the information we hold
- Object to us using your information
Sharing your information
In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for an external third party to receive a copy of your personal data. They are only allowed to process your personal data for the specified purpose and not for their own uses. Your data may be shared with any member of ETM Group Ltd. External third parties may include any of the following, as relative to your circumstances:
- Business suppliers and sub-contractors where they are performing a contract we have entered into.
- Advertising networks to select and serve relevant advertising to you, particularly where we may share your details to enable advertising based your targeting.
- Analytics providers that assist in optimising our websites and online listings.
- Web developers and hosts
- Payment providers
- Agencies that create, plan or send marketing communications on our behalf
- Authorities or organisations where we have a legal obligation to do so, or for the prevention of fraud
- Demographic, traits, social interests based on the information you have shared with us or your social media profiles.
Our third-party relationships are explained in more detail in ‘How we use your Information’ section.
Your right to complain
We always work really hard to ensure that we look after your personal information properly, use it appropriately and keep it secure. If you are unhappy at any time just write to us or call us using the details above.
If you don’t think we’ve handled your complaint properly you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at 0303 123 1113, or by writing to them at the address below:
You can also visit their website at www.ico.org.uk