ETM Pass The Parcel Terms and Conditions
Pass The Parcel | Terms and Conditions (the "Promotion")
1. The Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over.
2. Employees of the Promoter, ETM Group Ltd. and its affiliate companies, their families and anyone deemed to be professionally involved with or connected to the Promotion are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is free to enter and no purchase necessary. Only one entry per day.
4. Entries are only valid through The Pass the Parcel app. Promotion will be live until 30th January 2022.
5. All entries will be automatically entered in to win one of our top prizes: Igloo experience at Aviary, Winter Chalet experience at Westfield London, Slingsby Gin virtual experience or Slingsby gin hampers. You have the right to opt out at anytime by emailing email@example.com
6. If the winner does not respond to the notification within 7 days, another winner may be picked.
7. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The Provider reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Each prize will have its own set of terms and conditions:
£10 off your bill when you dine: Offer valid 01/01/2022 - 06/02/2022 and available at all ETM venues. Food must be purchased in order to redeem. Only one redeemable per transaction. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Not redeemable against event bookings. Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative. No change given.
Slingsby Virtual Gin Experience for two: Winner must be over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required. Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative. Please enjoy Slingsby responsibly.
Slingsby Gin Hamper: Winner must be over the age of 18. Proof of age may be required. Please enjoy Slingsby responsibly. Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative.
Winter Chalet Experience for four at Westfield London: Date and time subject to availability. Prize winner/party booker must be over 18. ID may be required. Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative.
Aviary Igloo Experience for four: Date and time subject to availability. Prize winner/party booker must be over 18. Under 18's allowed in igloos before 6pm when accompanied by a responsible adult. ID may be required. Experience must be booked by 01/02/2022. Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative.
Complimentary 30 mins shuffleboard at Burdock: Offer valid 01/01/2022 - 06/06/2022. Date and time subject to availability. Prize winner/party booker must be over 18. ID may be required. Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative.
Red Letter Days £30 Gift Card: Prize is non-exchangeable and no cash alternative. For terms and conditions of Red Letter Days, visit their website at https://www.redletterdays.co.uk/terms
9. The Promoter will only use your personal information for the purpose of carrying out the Promotion.
11. Entrants information will be used to fulfil the parameters of the competition. Once the competition ends, all personal information will be permanently deleted, unless explicit consent has been given to retain personal information for the use of marketing.
12. Entrants to the Promotion can, at any time (including at or before the time of entry), object to all or some of their personal information being made available in accordance with paragraph 11 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Promoter shall provide the information set out in paragraph 11 upon request from such competent authorities (including the Advertising Standards Authority).
13. Winners may be asked to take part in publicity.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or terminate (temporarily or permanently) these terms and conditions or the Promotion with or without prior notice where it becomes necessary to do so due to any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud or in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity).
15. Entries that contain any offensive or inappropriate content will be deleted and disqualified at the Promoter's discretion.
16. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the result and the Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final.
17. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for entries that are not received for any reason or difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Promotion and proof of submission will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
18. While nothing in these terms and conditions will limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud, the Promoter will not be legally responsible to entrants or winners for any losses that were not foreseeable to the Promoter or to the entrant at the time of entry to the Promotion or which are caused by a third party.
19. This Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Promotion